The Memorabilia Tumblr Theme is a premium Tumblr theme for those looking for some retro looking design. Great for sharing memories, images and inspiration.
A premium scrapbook Tumblr theme, with quirky posts and a fun layout.
The perfect Tumblr theme for keeping memories, good times, scrappy pictures, fun doodles, great songs, and everything else that tells the story of your life and blog.
- A vintage scrapbook post layout (with different options)
- Unique, quirky designs for each post type
- Choose from our background, or upload your own
- Widgets for Instagram, Twitter, Dribbble, and Flickr
- A powerful sidebar with widgets, likes, following, and more
- Easily change colours, typography, and design details
- Custom logos, tag menus, notes, comments, sharing, and much more
Vintage Scrapbook Layout
Display your posts in a unique and interesting way, with our “random” post layout style. Your photos, text, and videos take on a scrapbook feel, without the rigid structure you’ll find in most Tumblr themes.
Prefer to keep everything aligned? No problem — there’s a setting to quickly change between the two options.
Unique, Quirky Post Designs
Posts have different backgrounds, borders, and styles that alternate in a smart way, so your blog always looks unique and interesting.
It can give a fun personality to your content, and provides a scrapbook feel that runs through the whole theme. On post pages, you’ll see your content big and bold!
Memorabilia supports a full set of different sidebar widgets — Instagram, Dribbble, or Flickr, or thoughts and links from Twitter.
Social buttons let people follow your adventures on your various social media channels — we support dozens of different icons and networks (and we’re always adding more!)
Likes and Following
You can use your sidebar to show other posts, blogs, and content that you like by having all your “Liked” posts appear down the side of your own content.
Also showcase your favourite other Tumblr blogs, by turning on the option of showing all the other blogs that you follow.
Choose a list of post tags (that you’ve added to your posts), and these will appear in a dropdown “Categories” menu along with your other links and pages.
You can change any and every aspect of Memorabilia to match your style and personal brand. Fonts and typography, colours, layout, backgrounds, border widths — you name it, you can customise it!, but it’s simple to put your own stamp on the design (and we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
It’s the perfect way to quickly have an easily updated blog, with a subtle design that’s completely customisable to your own needs.
Here’s a list of the features present in the Memorabilia Tumblr Theme:
- Responsive and Retina Ready – This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme – All main colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Customizable Background – You can choose solid color, the default lined background or your own tiled image or full cover image.
- Infinite Scrolling – You can choose to have your feed as an infinite scroll in a single page.
- Social Sharing – Posts can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.
- Widgetized Sidebar – The sidebar can take multiple widgets: About / Twitter / Instagram / Flickr / Search.
- Social Media Icons – In the footer you can add up to 12 social icons with links to your profiles.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Disqus Compatible – You can add Disqus comments to your blog, just add your username.
- Google Analytics Ready – Just add the code and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features an header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your own code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented in a PDF file and also available online in the demo site.
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
Images used in the demo theme are from:
April 7, 2017 — v1.1
September 27, 2016 — v1.0
We’re here to help you set up your theme, and iron out any problems. Just head over to our site to file a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours: http://themelantic.com/support
We’re also here to answer any quick questions on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themelantic